Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Wonder...


As I sit back and ponder what the future will bring,
I can't help but wonder about this one little thing.
And as I keep thinking and more wonders arise,
something is telling me we're in for a surprise...

I wonder...

Will it decide to come out as is planned due,
or will it come a-flyin' without thinking it through? 
Will it hold-hold-hold-on with all its mighty-might,
and refuse to come out when the timing is right?

I wonder.....

When it arrives what will this child be like?
A sweet happy baby that sleeps through the night?
But I hear some babies cry twenty-four hours a day...
and I don't want that, no thanks, no way!

I wonder........

The more I go on, the more fears that arise,
All the things that could go wrong, I start to realize...
If genetics have a say this could be one wreck of a kid!
Oh the disasters that could be, is this a bad thing we did?

I wonder...........

Long monkey arms dragging knuckles on the ground?
A fat-squishy-Thorson-face all rosey and round???
Pictures become horror films that fill up my head,
maybe we should've stuck with another dog instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment