Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wonder Belly Diaries

Although "Wonder Baby" is well on its way towards making it's ultimate debut, I was only recently inspired (for whatever reason) to journal about my experience as a first time 'baby incubator.'  Up to this point of expansion aside from waves of nausea, itchy itchy skin, dry sensitive eyes, bursts of ligament pain, weight gain, a natural breast enhancement, dramatic moodswings, sore feet & utter exhaustion, really its been free sailing!  Ok, its not so bad...just a little bit of an adjustment, thats all (& well, coping with change hasn't always been my strong point).  Only recently is it becoming more real & we are truly excited for this highly anticipated miracle to make an appearance.

So I hope you join me in this baby bump banter as I waddle my way through the last few months of this maternal destiny. Wonder Baby is ready, are you?

2 comments:

  1. That's cute Jess! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing how things go Jess. You really didn't start it too late...the "fun" is just beginning!

    ReplyDelete