Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby Poll

At my baby shower than my friend Kris so generously hosted in July, we had a baby poll.  Being that tomorrow is my official "due date" I thought I would post the anticipated guestimates.  Whoever gets the right date wins a prize.  At this point as much as I like prizes (& bragging rights) I hope that my mom (Kelly) who's guess is next on the calendar wins.  At this point I also hope I am the wrongest, eager to get this baby born!

Kristen - boy, 7-5, Aug 24
Helen - girl, 6-8, Aug 25
Sandra - boy, 7-4, Aug 26
Kelly - girl, 7-3, Aug 29
Sarah - girl, 6-4, Aug 30
Kit - boy, 8, Aug 31
Trudy - girl, 7 lbs 2 oz, Sept 3
Jess - girl, 7-11, Sept 4

Thanks again Kris for putting this on & to my family for all the awesome gifts.  Wonder Baby is one lucky duck!


My family eagerly awaiting Wonder Baby's grand debut

No comments:

Post a Comment